Ideally we are looking for an individual that has flexible hours, is passionate about craft quality spirits, regularly wears their critical thinking helmet and has experience within the hospitality/brewing/distilling industry
We envisage that this team member will be involved in festivals, cellar doors, distilling workshops and general distilling production as required .
To apply please send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward with great anticipation to hear from you.
What we are offering:
- 0-15 Casual award rate hours per week (Food, Beverage and Tobacco Manufacturing Award 2019)
- A chance to work in a fast paced environment
- A chance to develop your skills, undergoing tasks from fermentation and distillation of spirits, serving customers, general cleaning, bottling and labeling
- Potential to grow with the brand (casual work at the moment, however as we grow you can grow with us)
- Flexible and a quick learner
- Pay attention to detail
- Have a passion for Gin, Whiskey and all things Spirits
- RSA Qualified
Experience in the industry is looked upon positively, however, all things can be taught.
Interested? Email your CV and a Cover letter to email@example.com